he League of Life and Health Insurers of Maryland is the State Trade Association for commercial life and health insurers who conduct business in Maryland. Each year, the General Assembly considers thousands of bills during its legislative session. Our legal staff monitors the session and can advise clients on tactical issues and advocate positions on particular bills.
The League of Life and Health Insurers of Maryland
200 Duke of Gloucester Street, Annapolis MD 21401
Benefits of membership in the League include the following:
- League conference calls during the legislative session
- Legislation tracking charts
- Annual Legislation Wrap-Ups
- Regular news postings and updates
- Archive of League Bulletins and agendas
- Member directory
- and more!
Please contact us for more information or to apply for League membership.